Friday May 27, 2022
Streaming data with ease. With Chip Kent from Deephaven Data Labs (Ep. 198)
In this episode, I am with Chip Kent, chief data scientist at Deephaven Data Labs.
We speak about streaming data, real-time, and other powerful tools part of the Deephaven platform.
- Deephaven - https://deephaven.io
- Deephaven Community Core Documentation - https://deephaven.io/core/docs/
- Deephaven Community Slack - https://join.slack.com/t/deephavencommunity/shared_invite/zt-11x3hiufp-DmOMWDAvXv_pNDUlVkagLQ
- Deephaven Community Core - https://github.com/deephaven/deephaven-core
- Barrage - https://github.com/deephaven/barrage
- Deephaven web components - https://github.com/deephaven/web-client-ui
YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoaYOlkX555PSTTJz8ZaI_w
- Real-time classification with Deephaven and SciKit-Learn - https://deephaven.io/blog/2022/02/02/learn-scikit/
- Display a quadrillion rows of data in the browser - https://deephaven.io/blog/2022/01/24/displaying-a-quadrillion-rows/
- A performance comparison between Materialize and Deephaven - https://deephaven.io/blog/2022/03/05/deephaven-materialize-study/
Community Slack http://deephaven.io/slack.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.